Friday, January 2, 2015

We are Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
 
 
Had my 3 beta results this week. I am so excited that all of this is working out. I received the last call today. All of my numbers look great!
 
 
 



Basically for those that follow and don't understand the beta results, the first beta my RE wanted 50 or higher. Then they want it to at least double the second time and then double again the third time. As long as your numbers are high then you are pregnant.
It basically reads as:
11 days past transfer - 575
13 days past transfer- 1,196
15 days past transfer- 2,703
 
Now we've scheduled the first ultrasound which will be next Thursday morning. We will be able to see the little guys' heartbeat. My IM will be able to be there. We are all so excited we've made it to this point! At that point I will be 6 weeks along. 


No comments:

Post a Comment