Sunday, January 25, 2015

Waiting Game

 
 
 
I've mentioned before that the worst part of this journey is the waiting. So far the little one is doing well. My last ultrasound was last Thursday. I still don't go back to the doctor until this coming Friday. I'm definitely counting down the days! I can't wait!
 
This last appointment will be the IVF doctor and then I will be released to my own OB. I can't wait for that!! I will also be able to go off all the meds. Which I'll gladly do. The PIO shots are getting harder to do, due to the scar tissue and lumps in my hips of all the shots I've been doing up until this point.
 
Next Saturday I will be 9 weeks, I'm so thrilled we've gotten this far. The nausea and tiredness is present daily, usually 24/7. So I definitely feel pregnant, which is just fine with me.  
 
Here is the picture we got from our last ultrasound. He's getting a little bit bigger. Heartbeat was 128 bpm. Heartbeat is strong and he was cute, even if he is still the size of a bean. :)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment