Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Got the Call!!!

Got the call to go ahead with adding more meds to the cycle. I went on Monday morning and had my scan done for my lining and blood work was also done and everything looks great!

I was waiting to hear from my IM on her ultra sound today and blood work she had to have done in order to see if we were both okay to move forward and she text me this afternoon with "We're good to go!!" followed with a couple happy faces :):)
 
I'm so excited to begin again and I'm really praying that this time there aren't any problems and things all happen for us. I'm ready for this journey to really begin. I feel like I've been waiting for a while now. All in God's timing though, right? Right :) I just have to keep reminding myself of that, daily! haha
 
So I'll lower my does of Lupron a little bit everyday and then I'll be adding the Minivelle Patches on my stomach. They're not too bad, about the size of a quarter, the only pain about them is the sticky stuff that is left on your skin that you have to scrub off! Other than that, most of this part of it is a breeze.
 
So, as long as everything goes well we could be looking at a transfer date of October 19th-25th. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, I know that I really want this to happen for my IP's and I know they're ready to make a baby as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment