Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bad News..

Received a phone call from my IM. There were 4 embryos left that they had frozen. The doctor called her and informed here that none of them made it through the thawing process. :( What I felt instantly was an indescribable sadness for my IP's. I myself never went through fertility issues when trying to have my own children so I don't even know how that feels. This was my first really big heartache through this whole process. I just can't imagine how that feels.


Moving forward though, my IM asked if I would be on board with going through a fresh cycle. I of course am on board. I really want all of this to happen for them. So now we start with a new clinic and new doctor and thankfully, its a heck of a lot closer! Which is a huge plus! With the first clinic and doctor we were going all the way down to Springfield which was a haul! So this will be much more convenient.

So here's to a new cycle and please pray it all works out!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment