Sunday, September 14, 2014

Meds Calendar has Arrived!!!

YAY!!! My IM and I have been waiting very patiently for the clinic to get the medical calendar sent out and actually started. So when I received this...
 
I was one happy camper!!! :) It feels like its been months and months waiting to get this. Now that we've got it though we really are just praying it all works out! So please, do us a favor and keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
 
I'll start up on Lupron September 19th, honestly it may sound crazy, but I'm so excited to start pricking myself again! HAHA :)
 
As you can see with a fresh cycle I will start on meds and then when we get to a certain point the IM will then be on meds and as we go as long as our numbers all look great then we can go ahead and they will retrieve the embryos from my IM and the transfer looks to be anywhere from October 19th-25th. AH!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment