Tuesday, August 11, 2015

36 Week Check Up

 
 
 
Had our 36 week check up. Things went well! I'm actually dilated 1-2cm and 50% effaced. I'm ready to go whenever though really...I'm pretty uncomfortable. Our appointments are every week now though so maybe next Tuesday I will have progressed even more. We shall see! Induction date is still set for August 30th, I'm wondering if I'll actually make it until then though..
 
It's really amazing to think the journey is almost over. I'm so excited for my IP's and excited for my family as well. We can get back to normal and I can do things I haven't been able to do while pregnant!
 
We also had our meeting with the staff at Copley. Things went really well, hopefully the birth goes smoothly and there aren't too many issues once we're there. Everyone there has been so helpful so far so I'm looking forward to the experience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment