Saturday, July 18, 2015

Nearing the end...

 
 
 
Its actually bittersweet. We're nearing the end of the pregnancy, time has really flown by so quickly. Today we're at 33 weeks, the doctor appointments have now gone down to every 2 weeks and after one more appointment we will be down to once a week.
 
At this last appointment this week I wanted to make sure my doctor would be around Labor day weekend since that's technically when I'm due. Well...she won't be, the doctor who is on call that weekend is the doctor who delivered Gianna, I didn't care too much for her...SO..my doctor said if we wanted we could schedule an induction date.
 
So we DID!!!!! The big day (if he doesn't come earlier) is going to be August 30th. The IM actually squealed a little bit when she scheduled it. Lol We were just going to let things happen on their own and who knows, maybe they will. But given our situation I would really like my doctor to be there since she's been there with us from the beginning. I'm happy to have an end date but yet a little sad the journey will be over. Its been an incredible journey and I wouldn't have wanted anything different. I've been blessed and changed through this journey and I'm looking forward to doing just one more in a year or so.
 
Hard to believe this little guy will be here in 6 weeks or less :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment