Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2 More Days!!!!

 
 
 
We've got 2 more days till transfer!!!! Haven't received a call from the clinic on a time yet but I'll be sitting by my phone all day tomorrow till we get the call. Its hard to even believe we're up to this point already. Its so exciting!!
 
 
On another note, I started the progesterone shots. The ones I was pretty nervous about doing. They're a pretty big needle that goes into your hip. You do one shot a day up until I believe the 2nd trimester. What a long time that will be but I'll just be happy if I can make it to that point!
 
 
I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be though. I'm really calm and at peace with everything so far. With all the hiccups we've had on this journey I'm just glad I can be where I am now.
 
We're only transferring one embryo. So hopefully the little one sticks. :)
 


2 comments: