Friday, July 11, 2014

First Lupron Shot...

I had a date with this last night and boy was I stressing about it all day.
 
 
 
First Lupron shot and I really imagined myself taking hours and hours to actually stick myself with this one. I can't tell you how many you tube videos I watched just to make sure I was comfortable with it and actually doing it the correct way. I really wished I would have recorded it but I didn't. Lol I'm proud to say it only took me about 5 minutes and I did it! I was so proud of myself. Here I had been having such anxiety all day about doing this and bam, just like that I was done! On top of my high of being able to do it, I felt absolutely NOTHING! I thought, "Really, all that stress and I don't feel a thing?" I'll take it! I know towards the transfer I'll start the other shots and those aren't much worse than these, or so I've heard.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment