Sunday, February 15, 2015

First appointment

 
 
 
Had my first appointment at my ob's office. Was just with the nurse. She was able to hear the heartbeat though, which was great, going strong at 167.
 
Apparently there is a new thing where you can have a 1st trimester ultrasound so I signed up for that. We get to see the little bean this coming Tuesday and my IM is able to be there!! Then we won't have another ultrasound until about 20 weeks which seems so far away!
 
 
My actual appointment with my ob isn't until the 24th but I'm excited to see her, its been a while :)
 
As for a bump, there's a small one! I'm that in between stage where I just feel like I'm bloated and gaining weight and not looking like I'm pregnant, haha. Im only weighing in at 124 though so I was happy about that! Don't mind me in my comfy pjs, this picture was when I was 10w3d and I'm now 11w2d but I haven't taken an updated pic yet.
 
 
 
One really awesome thing is I'm off meds!!! YAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment